Blue Raiders take 4-3 win over Ragin Cajuns
Overcome doubles loss to take winApril 3, 2011 · MT Athletic Communications
The team lost the doubles point 2-1 and used strong performances to overcome the early deficit for the win.
Middle Tennessee improves to 9-10 on the season. The Blue Raiders will be back April 9-10 when it plays North Florida and Memphis in Jacksonville, Fla. Middle Tennessee will play UNF on Saturday, April 9 at 2 p.m. On Sunday, April 10 the team will play Memphis at noon. Results will be posted on goblueraiders.com when they become available.
1. Shaun Waters (MT) def. Mandl, Yanick (UL) 6-4, 6-2
2. Murray, Carlin (UL) def. Matthew Langley (MT) 6-4, 6-3
3. Ben Davis (MT) def. Voss, Robert (UL) 6-1, 6-1
4. Dimitri Pippos (MT) def. Pachon, Oscar (UL) 6-1, 6-1
5. Nilsson, Ted (UL) def. Elliot Barnwell (MT) 6-2, 2-6, 6-0
6. Kyle Wishing (MT) def. Alberton, Carl (UL) 6-4, 6-3
1. Farine, Brandon/Mandl, Yanick (UL) def. Ben Davis/Shaun Waters (MT) 8-4
2. Nilsson, Ted/Murray, Carlin (UL) def. Elliot Barnwell/Kyle Wishing (MT) 8-4
3. Alberton, Carl/Pachon, Oscar (UL) def. Matthew Langley/Dimitri Pippos (MT) 7-6, retired
Match Notes: Order of finish: Doubles (1,2,3); Singles ()
Follow the Blue Raiders on Twitter @MTAthletics for continued updates.
More Men's Tennis NewsMar 9, 2014: Raiders drop Murray State, fall to Memphis
Mar 9, 2014: Raiders host Memphis & Murray State
Mar 7, 2014: MT Men's Tennis downs Jackson State, 7-0
Mar 2, 2014: MT Men's Tennis downed by No. 20 Columbia
Feb 28, 2014: Men's Tennis falls to Cornell, 4-3
Feb 28, 2014: Men's Tennis travels to New York for two matches