Blackout T-shirts for Marshall game on sale
Over 20 businesses in Rutherford County have shirts available nowOctober 21, 2013 · @MTAthletics
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - The official Middle Tennessee Blackout T-Shirt for the football game against Marshall on Thursday is available to the public at numerous area locations.
For $15, you will receive a general admission ticket and the official Blackout t-shirt for the Middle Tennessee-Marshall game.
"We are excited to continue the tradition of the Blackout with the game against Marshall on October 24th," said Associate Athletic Director Marco Born. "This ticket promotion has been extremely successful over the years and we look forward to continuing the tradition of the Blackout. I encourage everyone to visit the Blackout locations early as we expect the shirts to sell fast."
The ticket/t-shirt combination can be purchased at the following locations:
* Text Book Brokers (1403 Greenland Drive)
* State Farm Operations (2500 Memorial Blvd.)
* Andy Womack State Farm (1535 W. Northfield #5)
* Toots (860 NW Broad Street/2992 South Church Street)
* Learning Circle (2992A South Church Street)
* Bud Morris State Farm (3245 Frankin Road)
* Alumni Hall (2615 Medical Center Pkwy)
* Exit Realty (2630 Memorial Blvd.)
* Farm Bureau (1806 Memorial Blvd. Suite A)
* Buffalo Wild Wings (207B Stones River Mall Blvd)
* Implant and General Dentistry (1110 West Clark Blvd.)
* Reeves-Sain Drugstore (1801 Memorial Blvd.)
* Bumpus Harley Davidson (2250 NW Broad Street)
* First Tennessee Bank (305 N. Northfield Blvd/1835 E. Northfield Blvd.)
* Celeste Middleton State Farm (803 N. Thompson Lane B102)
* Jeannie Almon State Farm (125 Heritage Park Drive)
* Mitch Fitzpatrick State Farm (567 Cason Lane)
* Culvers (2411 Medical Center Pkwy/2993 South Rutherford)
* The Boulevard Bar & Grille (2154 Middle Tennessee Blvd.)
* Sam's All-American Sports Grill (1720 Old Fort Pkwy)
Follow the Blue Raiders on Twitter @MTAthletics for continued updates.
More Athletics NewsJul 27, 2014: Fan Day set for August 10
Jul 24, 2014: Blue Raider Athletics partners with McDonald's ®
Jul 23, 2014: A letter from Chris Massaro
Jul 22, 2014: Single game tickets for 2014 football season now available
Jul 14, 2014: Family Fun Zone Package available once again
Jul 7, 2014: Summer Tour begins July 9